Rai Haris Manzoor (Child Ambassador NYA)
World record by passing the O-Level examination of the University of Cambridge at the age of nine years
Pakistani Army Chief also permitted him to spend a day with Pakistan Army in the field as Youngest Captain ever.
- Advocate Sahar (Deputy Speaker NYA)
- Fulbright UGRAD Scholar from USA
- Serving as “Legal Adviser” in a Federal Institution
- A prominent social worker of GB province
Jahanzeb Khan (Youth Minister for Information & Broadcasting)
Youth activist, an independent political analyst
A freelance blogger and writer who writes especially on Pakistani politics and foreign relations
- An Inspirational & Motivational Key-Note Speaker, and appeared in various TV & Radio talk shows.
Dr. Anam J. Cheema (Youth Minister Health)
- Social Activist, a Dentist and a Public Health professional
- She is one of the pioneering members of National Youth Assembly and has been part of the organization since its inception
- After graduating with an MSc in Health Policy from London she aspires to ameliorate the healthcare system of Pakistan.
Mr. Mudassar Ghulam Nabi (Youth Minister for Finance)
Muhammad Amar Khan
(Youth Governor KP)
Special Persons received his (Hons) Biotechnology from the University of Peshawar despite having physical disability
His aim is to serve for the of Youth in general and for disable students in particular